This is the most accurate gif of Florida I have ever seen.
”What the fuck?”
She’s not even scared, she’s just mad and confused.
baby gators are basically confused sharp bunnies who wander into other people’s pools for a dip and some sunbathing and might gnaw on u. mommas are the scary ones.
confused sharp bunnies
i’d argue that you don’t even have to worry about mommas. alligators are literally stoners. like don’t fuck with their stuff and they’ll just chill and leave you alone.
Full-scale Portal turret
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO STICK THIS THING LIKE IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM OR AROUND A CORNER IN SOME HALLWAY OR SOMETHING AND JUST WATCH THE LOOK PEOPLE’S FACES WHEN THEY RUN INTO IT
The most evil place to put it would be in a dark hallway at a University games design dept. Full of half-asleep people who know exactly what it is.
"Shiiiiiiit!" *leaps back around the corner*
"ARE YOU STILL THERE~?"
I NEED 10000 OF THESE
Always to be reblogging Aperture Science technologies
I’ll buy two if they can rig it up to shoot nerf darts
Band-aid that goes through chemical changes to match your skintone
they look so happy about having suffered minor wounds to the face
this is a good invention i wouldn’t want anyone to see the bandaid on my face i dont wanna look likea frickin nerd
could you put this on your nipples and pretend you don’t have any?
- Create CSS3- easy css3 generator
- jsFiddle- an easy way to test out your coding
- cursor editor- create your own cursor
- typetester- compare different fonts side by side
- SassMe- an easy way to visualize colors and generate the code
- Websafecolors- list of colors that are websafe
- CS3 gradient- easy way to create gradients
- Ui live tools- toolkit that helps you create forms, buttons, icons and more
- Responsive- database for patterns, backgrounds, and more
- GFX- a 3D CSS3 animation library for jquery
- Learn layout- learn about css and html
- PLTTS- find premade color palettes
- Bookcasey- color stop gradients
- Color Swatches- color palettes